Allison,
I have movies in Spanish, if any of you would like to borrow, I can make
them available to you.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Allison Jane
             Murphy
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         Re: Spanish

             03/06/2008 02:58
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Shanta,

So far the interest expressed has been pretty much the same,
conversation/practice speaking. I will wait a bit longer to see if I
get anymore emails.  After break is when I will send out another email
with times and dates.

Hasta luego,
Allison