Hi Claire,

we'd be interested in participating - see address signature below.

cheers

Jason

>Dear All,
>
>The next FIRMS Inter Laboratory Exercise (ILE) is about to get underway.
>
>The samples are Ethyl-4-aminobenzoate (Benzocain) and Polyethylene
>Glycol for C, N, O and H, and C, H and O analysis, respectively.
>
>We would be grateful if you could register your interest in
>participating in this exercise by 05/03/2008 and the intention is to
>distribute the samples in March.
>There is no charge for participation in this exercise.
>
>If you would like to participate in this exercise please e-mail
><mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] with the following
>information.
>
>Contact Name:
>Contact e-mail address:
>Contact phone number(s):
>Contact Fax:
>Institution Name:
>Department:
>Address:
>Post code:
>Country:
>
>Also, please state whether you would like to remain on the
>participant list for future exercises.
>

>Regards,
>
>Claire Lock
>
>"The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence"
>"is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s)."
>"For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, "
>"or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such
>information is"
>"prohibited and may be unlawful."

Dr. Jason Newton
East Kilbride Node Manager
NERC Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry Facility
Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre
Rankine Avenue
Scottish Enterprise Technology Park
East Kilbride
G75 0QF
UK

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.gla.ac.uk/centres/suerc/nerc/lifesciences/index.html
[updated 6/2/08]
http://www.gla.ac.uk/centres/suerc/staff/newtonj.html [updated 6/2/08]
http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/lsmsf/
tel: +44 (0) 1355 270138
fax: +44 (0) 1355 229898

6th International Conference on Applications of Stable Isotope
Techniques to Ecological Studies
Hawaii, 2008. http://www.isoecol.org/index.htm [updated 22/2/08]