Hi Andy,
Provac in the UK.  I recommend them as I have always had good and honest service.  (One time I sent in a bellows to be repaired and they cold not find a leak and returned it with no charge beyond the shipping.  My error as the problem was elsewhere.)

Finnigan 252 ref bellows repair $760 (quote in March 2007)

VG Prism sample bellows repair $420 (repaired in 2005)

VG Prism ref bellows about $402 (2005 catalog price)

I can get you email address if needed.  Jason