We have a VG-SIRA that deserves a more honorable demise than being sent
to a scrap yard.  If anyone could use it (or parts from it) all you
would have to do is pay for the shipping.  It was still capable of
producing good data when we pulled the plug a couple years ago.  Having
spent much of my career refurbishing old equipment or building my own
from scrounged parts, I don't have the heart to send it to the junk
yard.  We used if for dual inlet analysis of CO2.   It does have a
micro-volume and hydrogen collectors, but we never did use them.  If
anyone is interested, please let me know and I can give you more details
or send you pictures.

Dennis D. Coleman

Isotech Laboratories, Inc.

1308 Parkland Court