We have a VG-SIRA that deserves a more honorable demise than being sent to a scrap yard.  If anyone could use it (or parts from it) all you would have to do is pay for the shipping.  It was still capable of producing good data when we pulled the plug a couple years ago.  Having spent much of my career refurbishing old equipment or building my own from scrounged parts, I don’t have the heart to send it to the junk yard.  We used if for dual inlet analysis of CO2.   It does have a micro-volume and hydrogen collectors, but we never did use them.  If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can give you more details or send you pictures.

Dennis D. Coleman

Isotech Laboratories, Inc.

1308 Parkland Court

Champaign, IL 61821