To those of you who have expressed an interest in the VG-SIRA, I will
try to reply individually, but there is one piece if information I
forgot to mention.  I had assumed that people would want this for parts
and not as a working instrument and so I failed to point out that it
does not have the mechanical vacuum pumps with it, only the diffusion
pumps. We kept the vacuum pumps for other applications.  But for those
of you who want a working instrument, please let me know at
[log in to unmask] if you are still interested, even without the
pumps.  We have had several people express an interest and so now we are
faced with deciding which would be the best use of the equipment.
Hopefully we can reach that decision early next week.   I'm glad to know
that the "art of scrounging" is not dead.

Dennis

Dennis D. Coleman

Isotech Laboratories, Inc.

1308 Parkland Court