To those of you who have expressed an interest in the VG-SIRA, I will try to reply individually, but there is one piece if information I forgot to mention.  I had assumed that people would want this for parts and not as a working instrument and so I failed to point out that it does not have the mechanical vacuum pumps with it, only the diffusion pumps. We kept the vacuum pumps for other applications.  But for those of you who want a working instrument, please let me know at [log in to unmask] if you are still interested, even without the pumps.  We have had several people express an interest and so now we are faced with deciding which would be the best use of the equipment.  Hopefully we can reach that decision early next week.   I’m glad to know that the “art of scrounging” is not dead.

Dennis

Dennis D. Coleman

Isotech Laboratories, Inc.

1308 Parkland Court