Hello Ladies! I think I've seen all you since we've been back. Its
good to be back. We're in the home stretch, trying to stay focused
with the longer days and new Ben and Jerry's flavors (if you haven't
checked them out, OMG, do it soon!). Anywaaaaaaayyyyyyyy...as Hannah
mentioned, we can PAINT OUR KITCHEN! A beautiful, creative mural to
cover up the remnents of hate. This is our chance to leave a lasting
positive impression on JM. Who's in? We need an idea, a sketch, and a
write up by Monday. You don't have to be an "artist" to help in any
part of the process. Who's in?

Emily