The Fed Ex truck drove up yesterday and delivered a package with a
bright green XO on the side.
Happy Dance!   It was like having ordered something from the back of a
cereal box and having it finally arrive.

Add my unit  to the 'mesh' fest at on April 4th and at Dynamic Landscape.

I totally agree with Charlie Wilson's comment.... this unit was
created to let children  communicate, collaborate, and create (and not
for the tasks oriented adults who are measuring their productivity --
in other words.... I didn't get much done Saturday afternoon from my
todo list, but I did tap into my inner child and realized I might need
to relearn the art of 'playing' as a form of learning.

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com