Bjorn -

	The current plan is to have the hands-on lab at the April 4th VT
Open Source conference use 10 eeePCs, which are being provided by
Resara.  So you could see how they function in a lab environment and
also ask the Resara guys about their experience with them.  (I am
trying to track down a supply of flat screen monitors to hook up to
the eeePCs - so if you have any suggestions on that front, let me know).

Bryant