Dear Folks,

David (and Ray who replied directly to me) gave me the key!  Adding a
domain group (other than Domain Admin which seems to be added
automatically) to the local Administrator group does it!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I will now create a Domain PU (Power Users) group and add people to that
who are comfortable installing software, and make the change to the local
Administrator group to the machines we wish to have people be able to
install on.  All images from this day on will have the Domain PU group as
a part of the local Administrator group.

Speaking of groups, what a great group this is!!!

Now - any hints for creating login scripts for both Win98 and W2K, XP
machines?  Can you do an If Member of Group with this primitive M$
operating system?

Sincerely
Craig Lyndes
Franklin Central SU