From: School Information Technology Discussion on behalf of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Thu 3/6/2008 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: the death of U3?

not sure this will be better.

http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9887871-56.html

"This environment will then be accessible on Windows-based computers--effectively turning any PC into their own PC."

"This effort dates back to an agreement Microsoft made in May with SanDisk in which the two companies agreed to work together on a hardware-software combo that would replace SanDisk's U3 Smart Technology. As expected, Microsoft is working on the software end, while SanDisk is working on hardware and security aspects."

R.

believed to be clean.