Dear UVM Faculty, Students, and Staff,

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Academic Calendar for Spring 2009 has been revised due to circumstances beyond our control.

Under the original calendar, the Vermont City Marathon and the University's Commencement would have fallen on the same weekend, and the Burlington area is just not large enough to accommodate two huge events such as these.

You will find the new calendar on the University's web page or from the link below.  (From the home page, go to A-Z; then Academic Calendars.)  We regret any inconvenience, and again ask that you make note of the change.

Thank you,
Gary Derr

Academic Calendar 2008-2009
--