   Fellow Students,

   We apologize for the multiple messages this week, but we wanted to
get important information out about the men's ice hockey team, which
will be playing Boston University  in the HOCKEY EAST SEMI-FINALS THIS
FRIDAY at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston.  STUDENT TICKETS ARE
AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $10 at the UVM Ticket Office in Patrick Gym, but
there are a LIMITED NUMBER available and you can only get them
TOMORROW!  It is a wonderful opportunity to see the team play one of
their last games in a world-class stadium for a student-friendly
price.  More details are provided below.  Congratulations to our
Catamounts for making it to the semi-finals...GO CATS GO!!!

   Always at your service,

   Kesha and DaVaughn

   $10 Tickets for Friday's Semi-Finals Match!

The third-seeded Catamounts meet second-seeded Boston University at
8pm THIS FRIDAY (3/21) in the Hockey East semi-finals at the TD
Banknorth Garden in Boston (#1 UNH vs #4 BC at 5pm).

A limited number of STUDENT tickets, at $10 each are now available
with a valid UVM student ID at the UVM Ticket Office in Patrick Gym
(open 9-5).  Tickets will be available Tuesday 3/18.

Hope to see you at the Garden!  Go Cats Go!