Journal of Patient Safety
4 (1) March 2008

SBAR article

I have checked Docline and additional electronic databases I have with
no results.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

John P. Doesburgh
Medical Librarian
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
City Campus
1925 Pacific Avenue
Atlantic City NJ 08401

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from AtlantiCare contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without AtlantiCare's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
 disclosure, distribution, copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-569-7070 or notify us by e-mail at [log in to unmask]
to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.