Denis wrote:
>I've read everything in this thread and don't see anything about
>anyone who goes by the name Spicoli.  Is this some kind of code speak?

First: assuming by your question, you haven't seen Fast Times at
Ridgemont High. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/
Second: when you watch the film, pay particular attention to the
character played by a young Sean Penn - Jeff Spicoli
Third: match the personality of the Spicoli character to present
members of the US Ski Team

-marc