Sweet rubric!  I'd agree on all accounts.  Now, what happens when you've got
to merge multiple columns?  Say the snow was "better-than-work", but the
base is epic (this time of year the base is going to be epic, day-in and
day-out as the stake flirts with 100"), the weather is decent, and you're
skiing decently?

-Scott

ps: FSC is always A+ ;)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:56:50 -0400, Just.In Woods <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>*northeast ski conditions rubric
>

>                    epic                decent
better-than-work          fugly