Hi EWB,

   I just wanted to say that you all did an AMAZING job with your
presentations last night!! Even though it ran long, I think that a lot
of useful information was put together when looking at the project as
a whole.  I know that Dan was very impressed by how much you all have
learned and researched, how well you presented, and how excited you
are about the project.

   For our last meeting on April 30th Dan will be discussing the EWB
and CDAE partnership.  After going through the CDAE class myself I am
aware of how important it is to learn about the culture and
development aspects of a project before going to Honduras.  Dan and
Nicole are working very hard to make sure that you will have a chance
to learn this as well.

Thanks again for the great presenations!!

..and enjoy the sunshine

Jacquie