Hi everyone,

   The next student chapter meeting will be on Wednesday April 9th at
7:00 in Votey 207. This will be a very IMPORTANT meeting.  EWB groups
will be coming in rotation to meet with a panel consisting of: Dan
Baker, Mike Rosen, Peter, myself, and possibly Abby. I have attached
an Excel spreadsheet for the groups to use for listing materials,
cost, necessity, and quantity. Where it says "Group Name", please
insert your group's name.

Please bring your methodologies for measuring your needed data in
Honduras to this meeting and your materials list.  I will need to
order some of this equipment within the next week to stay on task for
going to Honduras in May.

Scheduled Groups will be :

1. Emissions Group from 7:00 to 7:30.

2. Fuel and Grate Group from 7:30 to 8:00

3. Oven Group 8:00 to 8:45 (45 min. due to a larger group)

I am aware of the Tau Beta Pi induction ceremony this same evening.  I
am proud to say that out of the very selective and accomplished group
being inducted, many of them are EWB members.  There will be one
person missing from each of the emissions group and fuel and grate
group.  The oven group will be going last since they have 2 members
being inducted.  If these two members could attend the EWB meeting
when they finish the ceremony (hopefully by 8:00) that would be great.

If you have any questions please email me.  Good luck with the rest of
the week;  I know its a hard one for most of us!

Thanks!
Jacquie