I am traveling this week, but put me down for one T-shirt.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         T-shirt pdf

             04/08/2008 03:47
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi EWB,

   Attached to this email is a pdf of our new t-shirts and long
sleeves.  Please let me know comments/needed changes for them by 12:00
tomorrow (4-9-08).  This order was estimated to be $1,196 but another
screen was needed to do the right arm of the long sleeves at a charge
of $20.  The total charge is $1,216.  We have $1,739.65 in our SGA
revenue account.  Brianna has been working very hard to write the PO,
UVM waiver forms for t-shirt color, and meeting with the SGA treasurer
to get the balances in our accounts.
   She is a fantastic new treasurer!

Thanks,
Jacquie

[attachment "682477 Jacqueline Bell 4.8.08.pdf" deleted by Sebastian
Ventrone/Burlington/IBM]