Yesterday I installed SP1 on my Vista x64 machine, and now it will not
resume from hibernation.  It is able to sleep fine, but if it goes into
hibernate mode (or if I force it into hibernate mode) it always says the
message about Windows did not shut down properly, and lets me pick to
start in safe mode or normally.  I have tried searching on google for
this, and have not found anything like what I am having.

Any thoughts? I don't see anything obvious when looking in the logs with
Event Viewer.
Thanks!
Ben
--