Ben:

I have not seen that problem, but I would suspect the involvement of a
storage driver.  You might try checking for updated drivers online by
going to:
Control Panel->Check for Updates->Check online for updates from
Microsoft Update Service

Our internal Windows Update service used by Campus domain-joined systems
does not provide driver updates at present, although we are considering
adding that as a new service.  Thus, if your computer is domain joined,
you need to follow the extra link mentioned above to get automatic
driver updates.  If not domain joined, then you would simply click
"check for updates".

-Greg