This morning I installed the 650 build of NOD32 on two workstations.

As of right now, both of these workstations are returning the error "Virus signature database could not be updated" and give me a virus signature DB of 2945 (20080313).  Checking a worksation with build 642 has no issues updating and gives me a signature DB of 3046 (20080422).

Anyone else experiencing these symptoms?

Also, did I hear at some point that the NOD32 builds should auto-update?  Or will newer builds need to be downloaded and installed?
--

Mickey Mossey

System Administrator / Programmer

University of Vermont

Development and Alumni Relations Information Systems

Personal Line: 802-656-4133 DARIS Main Line: 802-656-8310

UVM's Alumni Website:      http://alumni.uvm.edu/

My Personal Website:          http://www.themickeyzone.com/