Another update of the ESET NOD32 antivirus product is now available.  This build, version 3.0.650, contains the following fixes:
We are also packaging a new default configuration file with this installer which has less aggressive real-time scanning engine settings.  Some clients have been complained that their system performance has reduced since installing NOD32.  Older systems (where "older" means 4+ years of age) seem to experience more severe performance problems.  The new configuration settings should help reduce the effects of NOD32 on system performance, especially for older computers.  The changes are in keeping with ESET's baseline configuration recommendations; thus, we do not expect that the changes will produce a significant reduction in client system security.

Please note:  You do not need to install the new build to obtain the updated configuration settings.  The new settings are being distributed to all managed clients automatically.

-Greg Mackinnon
ETS Systems Architecture and Administration