hi All,

We have a pool of latitude 820's that were imaged at the depot, and one
of them (just one out of 4 or so) started having activation problems.
(This is not a GENUINE....)

Actual error was 0x8007267c, which technet suggests a problem with the
machine not finding the KMS or MAK host- I thought a volume license from
an imaged machine wouldn't need to be activated? Why would one machine
have this problem and not the others?

Anyone have any ideas? I am about to give up and put an XP image on this
and be done with it if a solution cannot be found.

 Thanks,

--
Nick Ogrizovich
Adaptive Technology Lab Manager

"When the missionaries first came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said, "Let us pray". We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we had the Bible and they had the land."
-Bishop Desmond Tutu

There are 29 millionaire dogs in the world. While all of these canines have their funds managed in trust, they are the legal benefactors.
-Gullible Info

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this email contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.