You'll need to allow a lesser degree of security than is default with Vista.

Open your Control Panel and select Administrative Tools in the Classic
View.  Open Local Security Policy and drill your way down through
Security Settings, Local Policies, Security Options.  About two thirds
of the way down the list on the right side will be a policy named
"Network Security:  LAN Manager authentication level"  This needs
altered to the option "Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if
negotiated"

Phil.