While we are on the topic, a user in my dept has picked up a windows
mobile "Q"  phone, presumably found in a lump of coal from 100k years
ago. (cannot determine actual age, its OLD though)

Can this be set up to get UVM email, and interface with calendar? (would
be a HUGE benefit to this particular "scheduling coordinator" type of user.)

nick

--
Nick Ogrizovich
Adaptive Technology Lab Manager

"When the missionaries first came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said, "Let us pray". We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we had the Bible and they had the land."
-Bishop Desmond Tutu

There are 29 millionaire dogs in the world. While all of these canines have their funds managed in trust, they are the legal benefactors.
-Gullible Info

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this email contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.