If it's a Motorola Q, it's no older than a year and a half or so, and probably runs Windows Mobile 5.

If that's the case, it can easily interface with email and calendar, although there are caveats for sending via UVM's SMTP.

Pocket outlooks comes with it, and SyncML is the program for syncing calendar.

Nick Ogrizovich wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">While we are on the topic, a user in my dept has picked up a windows mobile "Q"  phone, presumably found in a lump of coal from 100k years ago. (cannot determine actual age, its OLD though)

Can this be set up to get UVM email, and interface with calendar? (would be a HUGE benefit to this particular "scheduling coordinator" type of user.)

nick

Ben Ware wrote:
Victor,
I use a moto Q 9m and have not found a compatible vpn client.  If you find one that works with UVM, I would be quite happy.
Thanks - Ben

--

Ben Ware
VT EPSCoR IT Professional