I've scheduled the meeting of the IT Standards group for:

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Time: 9:30 am to 10:30 am (EST5EDT)
Location: Waterman 238 Conf Room

It's been a long time since we last convened, so we will spend some time
reviewing the charge and role of the group. The first task I would like the
group to tackle is the assembly of a current standards document. In
addition, we can consider any outstanding needs.

Anyone interested in participating, whether you've been involved with the
group previously or not, is welcome to join us.

About the IT Standards Group:

The IT Standards group is an open body, and any interested UVM student or
employee is welcome to participate in the discussions and work of the group.
The IT Standards listserv is where all our official discussions and
communications occur. Subscription to the list is open.

More information about IT Standards at UVM is available at:

http://sharepoint.uvm.edu/sites/itstandards

--Geoff

Geoffrey Duke
802.656.1172 | System Administrator | Enterprise Architecture &
Administration | University of Vermont