I'm also now updating with no problem, and I second Chip's question about the auto-update for the builds.

Will "Chip" Sawyer wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I have signature database 3048 now, so updates aren't a problem.  But one
question I was hoping folks would answer is the fact that we were told that
we'd get the 650 build automatically, but none of the computers in my office
has succeeded in that regard yet - I've had to install 650 manually.  Will new
builds be coming automatically, or will they require manual installs?

Thanks,
Chip
_________________
WILL SAWYER
Senior Outreach Professional
Center for Rural Studies
http://crs.uvm.edu
207 Morrill Hall
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: 802.656.0892
Email: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:15:36 -0400, Geoffrey Duke