IT Colleagues, FYI.

-Dean W.

Begin forwarded message:
From: "DiMauro,Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 17, 2008 7:15:55 AM EDT (CA)
To: "SIG Announcements" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NERCOMP - Blackboard and WebCT User Group - May 13th

Dear Friends,
Seats are still available for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
"Blackboard and WebCT User Group"

DATE:
May 13, 2008

TIME:
9:00 - 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $70, Non-Members: $120

LOCATION:
University of Massachusetts - Amherst
Campus Center - First Floor
Amherst, MA.

The NERCOMP Blackboard and WebCT User Groups were designed to address the needs of the local learning management systems user communities. With the merger of Blackboard and WebCT we recognize the need to provide a joint forum for networking and the sharing of ideas. Come learn about how your peers in the Northeast area are using Blackboard and WebCT for innovation in teaching, learning and community building and to learn more about the Blackboard vision and strategic direction as well as the latest products and services.
For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=1340

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.
To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on May 13th.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP

---
You are currently subscribed to announcement as: [log in to unmask].