I have signature database 3048 now, so updates aren't a problem.  But one
question I was hoping folks would answer is the fact that we were told that
we'd get the 650 build automatically, but none of the computers in my office
has succeeded in that regard yet - I've had to install 650 manually.  Will new
builds be coming automatically, or will they require manual installs?

Thanks,
Chip
WILL SAWYER
Senior Outreach Professional