FYI.

From: DiMauro,Lisa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:19 AM
To: SIG Announcements
Subject: NERCOMP - Data Analysis SIG - April 28th

Dear Friends,
Seats are still available for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
"Supporting Data Analysis Across the Curriculum"

DATE:
April 28, 2008

TIME:
9:00- 3:05 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $101, Non-Members: $226

LOCATION:
Sheraton Harborside Portsmouth Hotel
Portsmouth, NH

In this SIG we will explore tools for accessing data and techniques to support data fluency. In addition, to address an increasing demand for qualitative analysis, we will investigate tools and techniques that support survey research. There will be ample opportunity to share experiences of success and struggle in supporting data analysis. Software demonstrations will include the use of SPSS analytical tools.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=1414

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on April 28th.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP