What a wonderful time of the year!!!!!    HELP    Every year I get
confused with Special Licenses and Kennel Permits.

Kennel Permits are pretty straight forward - $10.00 and that's it.

Special License I struggle with every year.  Do I do a written license
for each dog under the special license or just list them on the back of
the special license and attach the rabies certificate?  Then in NEMRC is
each dog listed separate and how much of a fee do I put under each dog?
This one lady came in with 11 dogs and put them under a special license
and got a kennel permit.  I charged her $43.00 - $10 for kennel, $30 for
first 10 dogs and $3 for the 11th dog.  How do others do this????
                            Debbie - Williamstown