Hi all,


Our Chief of Police has requested some sort of permit and signage through
the Clerk's office in support of our "no trespassing" ordinance.  Do other
communities have resources or information they could share?




Carol D





Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

Barre City Hall

6 N. Main St., Suite 6

Barre, VT  05641

(802) 476-0242

(802) 476-0264 fax