Jennifer,
As a matter of course, aren't ALL special town and school district meetings required to be duly posted and for all budget figures and proposed warned articles to be distributed to the voters 10 days before, just like for regular Town Meeting?   When I get over to my office, I'm going to look at the statute myself!

Laura