Dorset has just over 1600 voters and we are usually completely done on election night by 8:30, thats after checking for voter intent, packing up everything at the school, putting it all away at the office and after making phone calls and sending fax to all who need it.  Tell them about the time saved, less BCA members needed at the end, accurate vote count, the list goes on and on.