Hi Heidi,  In Stamford the doors to the gym are locked and visitors need to sign in.   On election day the gym doors are open but doors to the rest of the school are closed.  Nancy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Town Clerk
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:43 AM
  Subject: Re: Polling in Schools - Query for Clerks

  It Is a good question - but not one that has come up here in Williamstown.  I believe that people also check into the office at our school but I don't know that we will do anything different than before as far as people in and out of the school.

  Deborah Palmer, Town Clerk

  Town of Williamstown

  PO Box 646

  Williamstown, VT  05679

  "How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend."   Wm. Rotsler