[log in to unmask]" rel=File-List>
Hi Heidi,  In Stamford the doors to the gym are locked and visitors need to sign in.   On election day the gym doors are open but doors to the rest of the school are closed.  Nancy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Town Clerk
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Polling in Schools - Query for Clerks

It Is a good question - but not one that has come up here in Williamstown.  I believe that people also check into the office at our school but I donít know that we will do anything different than before as far as people in and out of the school.

Deborah Palmer, Town Clerk

Town of Williamstown

PO Box 646

Williamstown, VT  05679

"How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend."   Wm. Rotsler