-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Hanlon
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shared recycling and waste services

Thank you Doreen, that is very helpful.  This is exactly the info I'm
looking for.  I have already contacted NEKWMD which serves us, however
there was only one municipality which has a shared facility so I thought
I would query the state via the net here.  Thanks again.

Jennifer