Hi,
Has anyone received a bulk assignment of easements from Verizon New
England Inc. to Telephone Operating Company of Vermon, LLC?  Looking at
the PTR, there is no where for the clerk to fill in the information we
need to to send to the State. Also,  I was wondering how other people
were going to charge for this.  They are assigning 176 properties in
Norwich and only are paying the normal page by page recording fees. Are
we to  and note each easement they have assigned  as we would for a bulk
assignment that we would receive from a bank, and if so should we be
charging $8.00 for every assignment and not just the page?

Thanks for your hel.
Bonnie