-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonnie Munday
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Verizon

Hi,

Has anyone received a bulk assignment of easements from Verizon New England
Inc. to Telephone Operating Company of Vermon, LLC?  Looking at the PTR,
there is no where for the clerk to fill in the information we need to to
send to the State. Also,  I was wondering how other people were going to
charge for this.  They are assigning 176 properties in Norwich and only are
paying the normal page by page recording fees. Are we to  and note each
easement they have assigned  as we would for a bulk assignment that we would
receive from a bank, and if so should we be charging $8.00 for every
assignment and not just the page?

Thanks for your hel.

Bonnie

Checked by AVG.