I would also be interested in any policies or ordinances.  Please email it to [log in to unmask] or fax to 802-879-6503.

Thank you!

Nanette

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tracy Borst
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Town Land Use Policy

Our town was given a piece of land to develop a town common.  Some volunteers were assembled to develop this and they’ve done a super job, trees were planted, grass has grown in, a gazebo and a playground were added.  Now we have this lovely space in the village of Thetford Center.

Various groups now want use the space and the Selectboard has been considering a policy for use of this space (since the first use created lots of controversy!).  If your town has a policy or ordinance, would you send it to me, or to the list?  Thanks