________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town of Hardwick
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vote Tabulator Love It or Hate It

Hi All

I am looking for feedback from any one who uses the vote tabulator
machine. I am going before my Select Board on Thursday night to discuss
it one last time and want to hear from anyone that loves or hates their
machine. Hardwick has a voter checklist of approximately 2300. I really
appreciate any information you can pass along.

Thank you,

Alberta Miller

Town Clerk, Hardwick