Claudia -

I have to run off to class.  But some topics that come to have the students
read, write, present and debate about.

-         New highly efficient vehicles for energy conservation

-         Maglev trains

-         time travel -- fact and fiction

-         physics of mass/individual transportation

-         physics and physiology of running/ bicycle riding

-         perpetual motion - does it work?

Good Luck!

Frank

***************************************

Frank S. Rosenthal, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Occupational and Environmental

     Health  Sciences

Purdue University School of Health Sciences

550 Stadium Mall Dr.

West Lafayette, IN 47907 USA

tel: 765-494-0812, fax: 765-496-1377,

e-mail: [log in to unmask]