Actually I meant to refer to the Wakefield study; Geier's "expert" testimony in a number of cases has also been thoroughly discredited.

MB

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 7:21 AM, Michael Balter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The page that Jim West links to starts off with a serious lie concerning CDC epidemiological studies. CDC's actual position on this can be found here:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/mmr_autism_factsheet.htm

The Geier study has been thoroughly discredited as even a simple search of the literature can demonstrate. I cannot stress strongly enough that most of the vaccine/autism claim is based on falsehoods and dishonesty. It is unfortunate that a member of this list continues to spread such serious misinformation, which has led well-meaning parents to put the blame on vaccines and endanger their own children by resisting the protection they need from infectious diseases.

MB