Michael Goldhaber,

Addressing three topics you mention:

1)
Here's the math:

"There are 50 mcg Thimerosal in a vaccine. Using the equation 50 mcg/6 lb
baby = x/180 lb adult, the comparable dose for an adult would be 1.5 mg. Do
any of the adults recommending Thimerosal for kids want to line up for
injections of 1.5 mg?" www.whale.to/vaccine/quotes19.html

I've heard there is a reward of $100,000 for any vaccine executive who
injects that amount of Thimerosal.  No takers.

0.5 parts per billion (ppb) mercury = Kills human neuroblastoma cells
(Parran et al., Toxicol Sci 2005; 86: 132-140).

2)
They are not claiming thimerosal is the only cause, just the most likely cause.

3)
Michael says that 'lefists' should be concerned with epidemics that may
occur due to diminished vaccination programs.  Wouldn't this concern be more
effectively channeled by insisting that disease paradigms be reviewed with
toxicology?  To the present, toxicology is usually omitted and avoided when
disease paradigms are constructed.  Vaccine theories are based on these
faulty paradigms.

----

http://kimstagliano.blogspot.com/2008/03/medical-mistakes-throughout-ages-thank.html