Claudia –

I have to run off to class.  But some topics that come to have the students read, write, present and debate about…

         New highly efficient vehicles for energy conservation

         Maglev trains

         time travel -- fact and fiction

         physics of mass/individual transportation

         physics and physiology of running/ bicycle riding

         perpetual motion – does it work?

Good Luck!

Frank

Frank S. Rosenthal, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Occupational and Environmental

     Health  Sciences

Purdue University School of Health Sciences

550 Stadium Mall Dr.

West Lafayette, IN 47907 USA

tel: 765-494-0812, fax: 765-496-1377,

e-mail: [log in to unmask]