Hello,

        I need help in finding the exact ruling that PVR's cannot be performed  and billed for by a Medical Assistant.    State : Florida    Practice: Out patient Cardilogy Practice.

        I went to ICAVL and printed out reimbursement for FLorida but thought it was  stated somewhere else and cannot think of where it was I read that at.

                                                                                                  Thank you,
                                                                                                   Paula