http://www.cci-online.org/CCI_App2008_Opt9.pdf

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Calderwood
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What does it take to start an ultrasound school?

exactly what experience/2 yrs......and who validates that experience?

robin

From: Joshua Warren <[log in to unmask]>

They can sit for the CCI registry with two years exp. on the job.

Josh

Jose Alex Lugo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Short answer: They won't be able to sit for the ARDMS boards until they get
a diploma from a credentialed program (school). Still there are numerous
hospitals that they still employ techs without certifications.

Alex